Repairing a Net Sponge

The "poof" I use to wash myself with shower gel in the shower has come undone, and I would like to know how re-tie it as it was when I bought it. I have attempted to do so, but it ends up quite unlike it was before it came undone. The image is how it looks new.

Victor from West Virginia

2 ways- pleat the netting, accordian style, then tie with a knot.

Second idea- buy netting at a fabric store and make several, even as gifts.

Think about nylon twine or string to tie it with. At least something that won't absorb water and / or hold water and get moldy.

Just buy a new one. They only cost about $1 at Walmart.

My suggestion too was to just go buy a new one. They are very cheap. You can get a package with several in it for a buck at the Dollar Store. I've never paid more than a buck for one. I don't know if there's any way to repair it. That's happened to me several times and I know it's frustrating. I just go ahead and use as it is. It doesn't bother me to use it even if it's sort of undone. I just continue to use for a while until I remember to buy another one. We use the net poofs on our children and they tend to play with them and then they usually come undone. I just don't worry about it and I'm not about to try to fix one. I have enough work to do!

Sorry, I do hope it's something fixable but I doubt it.

Home and Garden Repair Home BathroomJanuary 28, 2007
Sponge Cake
Sponge Cake Recipes
Eggless Sponge Cake
Eggless Sponge Cake Recipes
Chocolate Sponge Cake
Chocolate Sponge Cake Recipes
White wall with dark green sponge painting.
Sponge Painting Walls
🎉
🎄