Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Acrylic Water

I would like to learn to use acrylic water with silk flower arrangements. Is there a home made recipe, or do you have to buy the boxes of acrylic water from the stores and mix it? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By sue bee from MO

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Homemade Acrylic Water

How do I make homemade acrylic water for my silk flower arrangements?

Lady of the World

RE: Homemade Acrylic Water

I make flower arrangements out of beads and wire, and sometimes, I just use river rocks to hold flowers in place, then lots and lots of glue. It takes a while for all the glue to dry, but it works! It also glues all the rocks in place. Make sure to get glue that dries clear. :) (01/03/2007)

By Amber

RE: Homemade Acrylic Water

Have you ever gotten a recipe for homemade fake water? codiesmom AT tds.net (11/05/2007)

By Pennie

Archive: Homemade Acrylic Water

I would like to make my own "acrylic water" rather than buying the expensive kits. What ingredients do I need to buy to do this? And, what is the recipe for faux or acrylic water. Many thanks.

By Doggie Lover from Cary, NC

RE: Homemade Acrylic Water

Wow, this wasn't an easy subject to research, but when I finally did find a site with the info. I understood why the info. is scarce, it all sounds pretty complicated to me. Good luck. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=10667.15;wap2 (05/10/2009)

By Anonymous

Archive: Homemade Acrylic Water

How do you make acrylic water for floral arraignments and for floating decorative table decorations?

By Cassandra123 from Wyoming, MI

Archive: Homemade Acrylic Water

How do you make acrylic water or faux water and where would you get the ingredients?

By Ellen from Myrtle Beach, SC

RE: Homemade Acrylic Water

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=10667.15;wap2 (10/18/2010)

By Anonymous