Hot Beef and Cheese Dip
- 1-2 lb. package ground beef
- 1 1/2 lb. Velveeta (or generic)
- 1 package cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jars Old El Paso taco sauce
Brown and drain ground beef. Cube cheese. Add all ingredients to crock pot. Turn on high 2-3 hours or low 4-6 hours. Keep on low while serving. Serve with favorite chips!
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 2:19:14 AM on 10.0.2.177 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us