Long Distance Relationships and Valentine's Day

My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 2 and a a half years. I need ideas for what to do/get him! We're both juniors in high school and I just want to do something really cute or something.

By Jasmine

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You are awfully young to have been in a relationship for that long. If I was your mother you never would have been allowed to date as young as you started. Just send him a Valentine card. Shipping is way to expensive to be sending gifts.

Write him a love poem. It doesn't have to be perfect. It can be cute, short and rhyming.

Why don't you hand make something for him maybe a memory book with pictures of the two of you together, or even bake cookies and send it with a nice card? What ever you do make sure you send him something boys are just as sensitive as girls when it comes to Valentine's day.

You must really trust him. I don't think I would ever be able to do a long distance relationship. But I'm happy for you guys I think you should do something that reminds you of the first time you met and send him a sweet love letter.

I would just do a card and maybe a nice picture or video that you made.

Long Distance Valentines
Valentine's Day Ideas for Long Distance Relationships
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day AdviceJanuary 27, 2012
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 5:10:14 AM on 10.0.2.29 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.