The lint build up in a blow dryer can cause it to heat up. The screen in mine was very hard to reach because of the plastic bars on top. I could clean the lint catcher on top, but not the under one.
I tried a small dental brush that is used to clean between braces and bridgework, and it worked great! You can get these at the dollar store in the toothpaste section. They have a plastic handle with a small wire brush on the end. No more clogged hair dryer.
Source: This is my own tip
By linda from Port Orchard, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!