Deleting Photos in Yahoo My Photos

How can I delete pictures from Yahoo My Photos?

By frugalelf from Bridgton

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

While on your Yahoo home page, just ask for help on the issue from the Yahoo team. Just click on help at the top of the page and then click on contact us and they will answer your question.

see: http://answers.  126194433AAs3YLd

The picture I have in my Yahoo Photos are part of e-mails that we sent to me and I have saved in my folders. When I delete the e-mails that I no longer want to save the photos are deleted also. Check your folders for e-mails you do not wish to keep any longer. Hope this helps. Grannygirl

Computers Internet TipsMay 13, 2009
downloading a file
Deleting a Downloaded File
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Yahoo Mail
Troubleshooting Problems with Yahoo Mail
Computer
Tips to Speed Up Your Computer
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:29:27 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.