Organizing Old Electronics

I have a pack rat spouse. How do I organize his old radios, telephones, records, tapes, etc.?

Evelyn from Cross Plains, IN

Buy a big box of black garbage bags and wait for garbage day! :) I married a pack rat too. There are some things to be saved and others just must go. So far after 18 yrs, he has yet to know where these other things have vanished too LOL>

show an example, get rid of your stuff first

I am guilty of being a packrat along with my fiancee except I seem to hang on to clothes but after a while I donate but some times there are thngs of his I cant throw out so I just leave it up to him and take care of my own stuff and use storage contaners you can never have enough of those. Thanks for listening

Boy, I feel your pain, after 30+ years, I am thinking about changing husbands, a lot easier than trying to change him!! He has JUNK in boxes that pre-dates me...the worse part is he gets mad, defense and nasty when I try to point out that we are now getting older and do not want to leave this mess for others to deal with...there is no middle ground here and I am totally FED UP, so if you are young out there and dealing with this...MOVE ON, it will not change!!

Organizing AdviceJune 30, 2006
Small Pink MP3 Player
Storing Small Electronics
Woman Recycling Her Old Cell Phone
Recycling Your Old Cell Phones And Computers
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
Tablet with Water Damage
Repairing Water Damage in Electronics