Refinishing Cabinets With Amaretto Cream Glaze

I want to refinish my cabinets to look like the amaretto cream glaze finish. Can someone tell me how do you this?

By Cindy from Terrell, TX

Answers

It is very easy to do but is very time consuming too. I would suggest you go the "This Old House" website and do a search. They have many suggestions there for redoing cabinets and you will find other ideas as well. I subscribe to their newsletter and have learned a lot. I think many times the "amaretto" you speak of is just water based stain that is applied and most of it is wiped off. But you should do some research on it to be sure.