Refinishing Cabinets With Amaretto Cream Glaze

I want to refinish my cabinets to look like the amaretto cream glaze finish. Can someone tell me how do you this?

By Cindy from Terrell, TX

It is very easy to do but is very time consuming too. I would suggest you go the "This Old House" website and do a search. They have many suggestions there for redoing cabinets and you will find other ideas as well. I subscribe to their newsletter and have learned a lot. I think many times the "amaretto" you speak of is just water based stain that is applied and most of it is wiped off. But you should do some research on it to be sure.

Kitchen Cabinets
Glazing Kitchen Cabinets
Home and Garden Home Improvement Furniture RefinishingFebruary 13, 2010
Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning Wood Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets