Browsing: Removing Ketchup Stains on Carpet

Ketchup Stain on White Carpet

Ketchup was spilt on a whitish carpet in our house, and I was wondering how to get rid of the stain? I've tried a vanish carpet cleaning foam.

Ida from England

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Proxide will bring blood stains out so i bet it will bring ketchup out. It would not hurt to try it.

gerimuncy38@juno.com

Whatever you use to clean it, make sure you use a white towel or cloth. This way when you clean it you can see what you have picked up and then use a clean part of the cloth each time until it is out. I learned this a while back when watching professionals clean a stain out of my carpet. Also, it's been my experience that foam cleaners are not the best. A carpet manufacturer told me that they leave residue which attracts more dirt in the end. Who needs that. Good luck!

I have tried Shout on my carpet to remove makeup and hairspray on my bathroom carpeting. It worked really well. I sprayed the carpet and dabbed it with a cloth to saturate it and then scrubbed it with a small scrubing brush. Good luck. I hope it works for you on the ketchup stain.

Ketchup Spilled on Carpet
Removing Ketchup Stains on Carpet
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetMay 30, 2004
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:41:09 AM on 10.0.0.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.