Can Other People Delete and Edit My Post?

I have asked about this before. Every time I post feedback, it is published with Edit This Post and Delete options. Why would this be? Would it be possible for anyone to edit or delete my post? If the post is edited, I may be held responsible for the edited post without knowing anything about it.

Carol from RSA

Carol,

It only says that for the feedback that YOU create - it is linked to your username and cannot be edited by someone else. if you look at a posting that you put feedback on, and look at the other feedback from other people, you will notice that the edit and delete options are not there for the other feedback.

Carol,

This is a good question and I'm sorry that you didn't get a clear answer last time. QueenBee has it correct. You can see "delete" and "edit" because they are your posts and you may want to change something after you posted it. If you look at feedback from another person, you will notice that you don't have those options.

Only site administrators, like myself, have the ability to edit or delete feedback. We only edit for grammar and spelling. If something is objectionable, unclear or off topic, we might delete a feedback. We also periodically clean up old posts, consolidating feedback in the process. We might delete information that is out of date at that time.

If you have any more questions about this, feel free to send me a message or post a feedback. You can also contact ThriftyFun directly by using the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

Jess at ThriftyFun

How do I delete my sent ThriftyFun messages (not posts, but privately sent messages)? Thanks.