Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent

I am interested in reviews of Wind Fresh powdered laundry detergent carried by Sam's Club. I am currently using Arm and Hammer powdered detergent, and I'd hate to get stuck with a huge container of Wind Fresh if it doesn't clean well. Is this product a winner or loser? Thanks in advance for all comments!

truerblue from PA

Don't know about Sam's Club, but at Costco you can return ANYTHING you are dissatisfied with.

I have used it and it cleans well, but has a strong smell. Maybe they have improved it now. I just bought another pail to try, but haven't opened it yet.

I think that it is okay. My family doesn't have sensitive skin. It seems to wash okay, and I tend to wash only w/ warm water and use half the powder. Lots of suds, but lots powder residue in the sink too, w/ the drained water. I do put in the powder, then the water, and swish around a few socks about 20 times to help dissolve the powder. We still get residue, and it can be particularly bad on dark clothing. This isn't a problem I have had, say, if I used brand-name Tide, for example.

I've been using cheapo liquid detergent for darks lately--at Walgreens or Fred Meyer it can be as cheap as 2.99 (w/ coupon) for enough for 50 loads, and I tend to use even less than the amt recommended. Still gets stuff clean/smells good/no residue. Cheaper? I'm unsure!

Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Cleaning LaundryJanuary 5, 2009
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry Detergent
Laundry Product Reviews
Wind chimes that are made from a clay pot.
Clay Pot Wind Chimes
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops