Homemade Christmas Gifts for Guys Who Like Fishing and Hunting

I am already starting to think about Christmas. What is a homemade gift I can make for the guys in my family? They are outdoorsy, like fishing and guns, ha! Please help.

By StaceyM from NC

Check out this. I did this one for some of the men. They turned out well.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf28701442.tip.html 9/2/19

Gem

Buy a 5 gallon sturdy bucket and take the lid and glue batting and appropriate fabric on the top. It will then be used as an extra place to sit and the inside is used to store supplies. I have seen these at stores and they look really neat and I think they can be made quite easily.

Thanks grannygirl, this was actually my only idea but I thought it was kinda, I don't know, tacky. But I am seeing the idea a lot on the internet so I am thinking I may do it. Thanks so much. :)

Maphisx- That is a neat idea! I may do that for my friends that just had babies. Great idea, thanks for the feedback!

Buy two fleece blankets with strings hanging off the edges. You can find packages of them at AC Moore. Find a pack of hunting/fishing ones. You simply tie the ends together and it creates a warm, cozy hunting/fishing blanket!

Christmas Ideas for Men, Couple sitting on the floor wearing Santa hats.
Christmas Ideas for Men
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeOctober 4, 2010
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Glowing fish lantern centerpiece.
Making a Fishing Theme Centerpiece
Ice Fishing
Ice Fishing Tips and Photos
🎄