Help! Bridesmaid With Too Short Hair

OMG, I have the most horrible hair! I cut my hair to achieve an emo look but now I need to be a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding! I NEED to grow my hair out fast! Help me please

Regretful_Emo from Daly City, California

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try going to a wig shop or depending on your hair length. You can try hair extensions or fusion, but for time's sake, a nice wig would be the best alternative.

Yr gonna have to get extensions. If you go buy yr own, usually a stylist will put them in for you.

You can also try taking folic acid pills if you have more time, that makes yr hair and nails grow faster.

Dude, just be yourself. If your hair is short. Just rock it. Its so boring to go to a wedding were every bridesmaid is the same. If the bride loves you then she will be cool!

If your hair is more than several inches longer from your scalp, ask a friend who knows how to braid cornrows to do your hair in tight and thin cornrows because they usually help make your hair grow faster by pulling hard. Leave it on for several days and release it before taking a shower. I can't gaurantee it'll work for you, but it's worked for me and my friends countless times.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsJuly 27, 2007
A woman wearing a homemade bridesmaid dress.
Making Homemade Bridesmaids Dresses
A bride and bridesmaids.
Saving Money on Bridesmaid Dresses
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:03:38 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.