Velvet Bow-Tie Neck Pillow

If you are a less-than-tall person, but want a chair to fit you anyway, you may need a nice soft neck pillow. I made mine out of an of an old velvet bathrobe.

I made a 23x7 inch rectangular pillow, and lightly filled it with soft filler. I emptied out the center part a bit, cut a strip (5x7 inches) out of the same fabric. I turned it in on the sides, wrapped it around the middle of the rectangle, and secured this strip on the back with hand stitching.

It comes out looking like a bow and fits nicely behind my neck taking any stress off on my neck.

By K from Dowagiac, MI

Making a Neck Pillow
Making a Neck Pillow
Crafts Home DecorMarch 7, 2011
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cupcake Recipes
velvet jacket
Cleaning Velvet Clothing and Fabric
Recipes Using Red Velvet Cake Mix
Recipes Using Red Velvet Cake Mix
Velvet Chair
Cleaning Velvet Upholstery