Tiny (Purple Claw Crab)

This is Tiny. I don't know how old he is, I got him from a pet store recently, and they couldn't tell me how old he is. He is a Purple Claw Crab, due to the very large purple claw that he uses for pinching. I have never been pinched, due to carefully handling him; crabs pinch when they are afraid of being dropped.

I bought him from a pet store about a month ago. I was intrigued because he was so much larger than the other two crabs that I have at home.

He likes to dig under the 1/2 coconut shell that I have for him in his crabitat. I am just learning about how to take care of hermit crabs, and am having fun researching all the things that make a hermit crab "tick", so to speak.

By One.of.a.kind

Photos Pets OtherSeptember 15, 2010
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Imitation Crab Cakes
Recipes Using Imitation Crab
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Salad Recipes
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
🎄