How To Train a Dog Not to Bark?

What is the best method to train a dog not to bark?

By stellabarbadosrivet from WA

Answers

I have the answer for you! After putting up with my dog barking a neighbor suggested using her Petsafe, it looks like a bird house and is activated by sound. The dog stops barking as soon as its on. It worked the first time we used it. You can buy it at Petsmart for about $70 or a pet discount website that's what I did. Honestly I would of paid just about anything for this! Good luck!

Teaching a Dog Not to Bark
Pets Dogs Training AdviceMay 11, 2011
Dog Barking
Training Dog to Not Bark at Other Dogs
Peppermint Bark
Peppermint Bark Recipes
Dried Fruit Bark
Dried Fruit Bark Recipes
Almond Bark
Storing Almond Bark
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 3, 2017 at 11:26:38 PM on 10.0.0.160 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.