Girl's Guitar Themed Birthday

I am wanting to have a guitar themed b-day for my baby girl's 2nd b-day. Her father plays guitar and he picked the theme this year. I can only find electric guitar decor. Has anyone seen anything interesting or have any ideas. Don't want 50's or hippie, something cute.

Holly from Athens, GA

It seems like there is probably some Hannah Montana guitar themed stuff out there. That would be girly and cute.

Good Luck,

Jess

Yeah I have seen the Hannah Montana...not so interested in that. I like things that are unique or plain. I can't even find just plain guitar napkins. I can add little stuff here and there, but I haven't seen any acoustic guitar stuff...only country stuff. Thanks...hopefully someone will have some info...her b-day is in Dec. yes I have to plan early so not to get caught up in the holiday's

The only thing I can think of is to find a book with pictures of guitars in it then blow the pictures up in a copy machine. You could then either hang these on the wall or glue to foam board (& also make a reverse copy) then make a mobile to hang from the ceiling. You might be even able to do a guitar in Christmas lights on your wall? Also, call around & find someone who can make you an acoustic guitar cake. You may also want to incorporate several games that include guitar picks... Like tidily winks or something more imaginative as guitar picks bought in bulk are fairly cheap.

Kids can even use guitar picks to make crafts with. They can glue them to something like a jar or container.You could even drill holes in guitar picks & make necklaces with beads & guitar picks in the center as a sort of "medallions". Be sure to use clear beading elastic so the kids can get them over their heads, otherwise you'll have to add clasps on the ends with crimp beads. These necklaces could be made for boys & girls depending on what colors of beads are used. You can either make them yourself as "give away prizes" or let the kids make them themselves if you have the time & patience.

I would try to incorporate music note symbols with the guitar so you can have a little more to work with.

You can use sheets of music, and laminate or use contact paper, and make them into placemats.

You can cut out musical note symbols and color them black, hang them from the ceiling or string into a banner.

Just doing a guitar theme is tough, maybe make a rock and roll theme, music theme or Karaoke theme to give you more to work with.

what about the dollar tree?/ i always find unique things there?? i did get my daughter a guitar cake made with cupcakes from walmart it was hannah montanna but you can just ask them not to put the kit on and you save a lot anyway just do it in the colors you want!! i noticed the age was 2 or otherwise i was gonna say the guitar lipgloss they have there is cute too!!!!(dollar tree)

Thanks! Lots of great ideas! Yeah I thought about using notes and sheet music. Thanks so much!

For a Spanish guitar theme you could decorate with black lace and yellow and blue satin to represent senorita's dresses and hair bows. You could also serve finger food or Spanish tapas.

Have you tried oriental trading.com online. You can usually find unique things there. I also know that there is a Part and Card store here in Texas that carry unique items as well, but I do not know if they are nationwide company. The one location that I know of is Tyler, Texas. Maybe you could google them, and see if they can help you!

I have tried most of the online party stores. I can find music stuff. I just have not found anything that has an acoustic guitar on it. I don't have to have the whole party "acoustic guitar theme". I would like to mix and match. I was just trying to get out of having to make too many things, or getting myself tied down to a project. I did a fairy party for her 1st b-day, and it was all different, not "just fairies". We thought about making a bean bag toss and the shape would be a guitar. e did a mushroom last year.

Thanks for all the info people :)

Hey I was wondering if you had found anything? my baby girl is turning 7. Her dad also plays guitar and she is wanting to learn to play. We are getting her a guitar for her birthday and she wants a guitar party, but she does not like Hannah Montana.

I've had some luck with some very crafty people on ebay's "Want It Now". It's free to post something you want. Ask if someone could make guitar invitations, napkins, mobiles, etc.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdaySeptember 15, 2008
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Man Tuning His Guitar
Tuning a Guitar
Cigars in a Box
Making a Cigar Box Guitar
🎄
🍂