Pedro (Chihuahua)

Pedro is a 3 year old Chihuahua. I got him as a gift for my birthday from a friend. He loves to wrestle with my Schnauzer. He also loves to bury up in the warm laundry when it first comes out of the dryer. He thinks he is a Rottweiler, except with our kitten. He is terrified of her!

By Linda Stewart

I think your chihuahua is gorgeous. I have one also. Her name is Ivyann. She is two. I just wanted to share something with you. You should never ever put a collar around a chihuahua's neck. Always use a harness. Their esophagus is extremely fragile. The slightest tug could collapse it.I even pulverize Ivy's flea pill and mix with a litle cottage cheese. Anyway I just wanted to let you know this.

Chihuahua
Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 27, 2010
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
🎉
🎄