Removing Butter Stains From Wall

My 2 year old went to the fridge and got hold of the butter. Last week she did the sharpie on the wall thing(by the way all advise on this was great). Well now I have butter marks all over my painted walls in my brand new apartment (we haven't even been there for 2 weeks) Help, how can I get these horrible butter marks off?

Alex from NJ

Not sure if it will work but you might try corn starch or something like tha to soak up the oil.

Carefully wash the area with warm soapy water trying not to soak the wall. Let it dry for several days. Get the shilac based KILZ (not water based) and paint over the affected area. When dry, paint the area with a flat primer then paint a coat the color of the wall. If you can't match the wall exactly you can get as close as possible and paint the wall corner to corner ceiling to floor. Ask the Landlord if he can tell you the color.

Home and Garden Cleaning WallsOctober 26, 2007
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet