Cutting a Rubbermaid Trash Can to Make Planters

With what did you cut your Rubbermaid trash cans? I have tried various things and nothing works.

By Audrey M

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have used a very large bread knife with big saw-teeth. I would mark real well first and cut to inside of line in case ink doesn't come out.Go slow I found it very easy to start but hard to keep cut straight.I got bread knife for dollar at garage sale. I saw one that someone had used leather punch and laced around top edge to spruce up and add touch of house color by front door. Good luck.

recycled bike planter
Frugal Planter Ideas
Home and Garden Gardening Creative PlantersMay 14, 2011
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
Broken terra cotta planter used to retain garden plant.
Reusing Terra Cotta Planters
wood trash bin
Homemade Trash Bin Crafts
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:21:14 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.