Using Images On The Net As Background (desktop) Images

When I see a pic I like on the net. I right click it and set as background (wallpaper). My question is sometimes the pic is out of focus and not a sharp image. Does anyone know how to fix this? I am computer illiterate so I'm asking to please be specific in directions.

What has happened is that the picture is smaller than the screen of your PC- one of two things would need to be done

Either: You have the picture the same size and not stretched- You do this by right-clicking on the desktop and going to properties and choosing how the item displays(stretch, tiled, center)

OR: You change the resolution on your pc to something smaller - right click on the desktop, choose properties and go to the advanced tab and change the resolution to 800x600 or smaller than what you have.

For changing resolution-- ... hanging-screen-resolution-win-xp.htm

Hope that helps

If your photo is blurry it's because the photo you've chosen is not high-resolution enough to be stretched to fill your screen. Most online photos are very low resolution, so they will be very blurry when enlarged, sorry to say.

Laptop with Screensaver Running
Computer Screensavers or Wallpaper
Computers TipsOctober 4, 2005
Lawnmower Blade Won't Turn
Background Check
Know What Information Is In Your Background Check
Reference Books
Setting Up A Basic Reference Library
Making Crochet Nylon Net Scrubbies, Crochet nylon net scrubber.
Making Crochet Nylon Net Scrubbies