Sticker Residue on a Photo

I was looking at some pictures i found in my purse last night, and the one with my daughter holding my great nephew (2 months old at the time) has some sticky paper residue on it, possibly from a sticker from my Dd (5 years old). I was wondering if there is a way to remove this without ruining the picture? Thank you for all responses. I would really hate to throw this one out.

jmz2005 from illinois

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There is a product called UN-DU that is acid free & safe for photo's and most any surface. It will remove any stickers including postage stamps. It can be purchased at Walmart or any craft store.

The absolute best product to use and will not damage photos is a product called Un-DU. You can get it in craft stores uisually in the scrapbooking section. I have also found it at Lowes. This amazing product will also remove dried hot glue where the glue was not meant to be. ou just have to try it. Hope this helps (I know it will).

Removing Sticker Residue
Removing Sticker Residue
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousSeptember 13, 2006
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
A leather suitcase with travel stickers.
Removing Sticker Residue on Leather
Close up of racks of woks for sale.  You can see the sticker reflected from the inside of the pan
Cleaning Glue Residue From Pots and Pans
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:31:19 PM on 10.0.2.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.