Tatted Snowflake

Tatting pattern booklets are available in the craft sections of stores. This snowflake is a simple one.

By Frances from Tarzan, TX

Tatted Snowflake

That is beautiful! I admire you for being able to tat - I've never been brave enough to try it, altho I do crochet. I know how to knit but don't enjoy doing it, so I just crochet! Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

Thanks for the encouragement to learn how to tat. I tried it years ago and just couldn't get the hang of it. Maybe I need a different book with easier to understand instructions. The snowflake is just lovely.

Hi, If you have trouble using a shuttle, try needle tatting. It is fun, easy and you will find your projects turn out beautifully.

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsDecember 21, 2007
Making a 6-Pack Ring Snowflake
Making a 6-Pack Ring Snowflake
Snowflake flowers growing in a garden.
Growing Snowflake (Leucojum)
Aluminum Pie Pan Snowflake
Making an Aluminum Pie Pan Snowflake
Making 3D Paper Snowflakes
Making 3D Paper Snowflakes
🎉
🎄