Keep Bedding Sets Together

When I fold the sheets from the dryer, I always fold the fitted sheet and then I fold the pillowcases together and put both inside the fold of the top sheet. When I get the sheets from the linen closet, I have everything I need. I do not have to look for the fitted sheet and the pillowcases because everything is all together.

Having both queen and king size beds, it is much easier to do it this way.

Another version of this is to fold both of the sheets with one of the pillow cases and put into the remaining pillow case. Everything is together and easy to see.

In order to store my sheets, I just stick the folded sheets/pillow cases in between the mattresses or under the bottom mattress at the foot of the bed. No shelf storage space taken up!!!

Woman holding linens in front of linen closet.
Organizing Your Linen Closet
Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsNovember 21, 2006
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
Stack of very old encyclopedias.
Finding the Value of Old Encyclopedia Sets
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding