"Phantom of the Opera' Birthday Party

I want to do the 'Phantom of the Opera' theme for my daughter's 15th birthday. I need ideas for music, center pieces, invitations and so forth.

The music is easy - use the movie soundtrack - the centerpieces? - a single red silk rose w/ the half-mask would be elegant on black linens.

For food, it should be French. Maybe croissants with your choice of fillings? Sparkling apple cider in wine glasses -- you can get plastic disposables if necessary. Do you want the guests to dress up? I'll never forget Emmy Rossum's dress when she sang "Think of Me Fondly."

I want to have a phantom of the opera Birthday party but I don't have any ideas for my party do you?

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 24, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys