Nursing Cover-up

I am looking for a pattern to make a nursing cover or shawl or blanket. I have seen lots of them on the internet, but no patterns. Thanks for your help!

Brenda from Burrton, KS

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I make these. They look like a big bib with a hole that can either be pulled over the head or you can unbutton it and button it back on at the back of your neck. I dont know how to get you a pattern though. You can email me. but I dont know how to get in contact with you privately to give you my email.

I forgot to sign up earlier so I dont know if my earlier post will come up, so I am going to repost it: I make nursing veils and I can help you by getting you a pattern, but I dont know how to get it to you. The ones that I make are like a big bib with a hole that has a button and it is large enough to pull over your head or you can unbutton it and pull it behind your neck and button it. Let me know how I can get the info to you.

I crochet shawls up as a hobby and give them away for Christmas. If you wish for a pattern, I am working on one right now and will be glad to email you the pattern. Just put Shawl pattern in the subject line.

Theresa

I was looking the same thing and found this link. http://www.slee  ursing_cover.pdf

www.elizabethlee.com has many patterns and products you might like.

Make Your Own Baby ItemsOctober 18, 2007
elderly man with a gift
Valentine's Day Gifts Ideas for a Nursing Home
Two elderly women playing dominos.
Nursing Home Games Ideas
Nursing Home Gift Basket
Nursing Home Gift Basket Ideas
Elderly Woman doing needle work
Craft Ideas for Nursing Home Patients
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:47:40 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.