Nursing Cover-up

I am looking for a pattern to make a nursing cover or shawl or blanket. I have seen lots of them on the internet, but no patterns. Thanks for your help!

Brenda from Burrton, KS

I make these. They look like a big bib with a hole that can either be pulled over the head or you can unbutton it and button it back on at the back of your neck. I dont know how to get you a pattern though. You can email me. but I dont know how to get in contact with you privately to give you my email.

I forgot to sign up earlier so I dont know if my earlier post will come up, so I am going to repost it: I make nursing veils and I can help you by getting you a pattern, but I dont know how to get it to you. The ones that I make are like a big bib with a hole that has a button and it is large enough to pull over your head or you can unbutton it and pull it behind your neck and button it. Let me know how I can get the info to you.

I crochet shawls up as a hobby and give them away for Christmas. If you wish for a pattern, I am working on one right now and will be glad to email you the pattern. Just put Shawl pattern in the subject line.

Theresa

I was looking the same thing and found this link. http://www.sleekmama.com/nursing_cover.pdf

www.elizabethlee.com has many patterns and products you might like.

Make Your Own Baby ItemsOctober 18, 2007
elderly man with a gift
Valentine's Day Gifts Ideas for a Nursing Home
Two elderly women playing dominos.
Nursing Home Games Ideas
Nursing Home Gift Basket
Nursing Home Gift Basket Ideas
Dog Crate
Making a Dog Crate Cover
🎄