Removing Stains from Hospital Pads

Once again I am asking for your expertise as any previous solutions have worked so well. I use 'hospital pads' around the house for my dogs to lay on when they are chewing a bone or treat of any kind. I wash them regularly, however, once in a while the stains get quite bad. Is there something that I may soak them in, in order to get them cleaner? Thank you, have a nice day and stay safe.

Willi from Canada

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

How about a tub soak with dishwasher detergent for a good degreaser to release the odor and stains?

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricNovember 26, 2007
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Mom Decorating Hospital Room for Daughter
Decorating Your Hospital Room
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
A signed heart as a hospital present.
Hospital Gift Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:51:12 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.