Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Name Ideas for a Nanny Service

Starting your own nanny service is very exciting. You want to make a success of your business venture and one aspect of that is to decide on a name that people remember and respond favorably to. This is a guide about name ideas for a nanny service.

April 13, 2013 Flag

I am thinking of opening a nanny agency and am stuck for ideas for a name. I would like a catchy cute name preferably with my name in it. My name is Vicky/Victoria. Something like Vicky's Kiddie Carers, but its not "Disney" enough for me!

Hope you can help
Thank you.

By Vicky S

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

"Vicky Poppins"?

Hi - Thinking of the Disney Theme and Disneyland, I have a suggestion for "Vickyland Nannies".

How about "Kids R Us" with the R backwards like "Toys R Us".

Hi. FYI, in case you don't know. "Kids R Us" is a retail store. We have them in our area. Doubt they would allow the name to be used.

May 29, 2013 Flag

I am starting up as a nanny and trying to think of an original catchy name; any ideas? All I can think of is little stars, little feet. :/

By Jenna

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Life Guardians

Little loves

Treasure Guards.

Okay those may not be too great but that is all I can think of at present. I will try to think of more.

April 20, 2015 Flag

I need a fun catchy name that says it all. Please help. So far I am coming up with boring old hat stuff such as:
Mighty Hands
Here and Now
Biddy's
Home and Hugs
Helping Hands
All suggestions welcome.

By Lil

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 2, 2014 Flag

I'm doing a group project for school where we have to open a fake business. Our group decided to do a nanny service and we need a name for it! Our names are Emma, Caitlyn, and Anna Grace, although we don't have to have our names in the title. Any ideas?

By Anna Grace

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

April 3, 2012 Flag

I am a nanny living and working in Italy and am going to start a little agency. I am looking at interviewing and recruiting other nannies to come out here and work, but I am trying to think of a lovely, kid friendly, professional, and unique name for it that will draw people in! Any ideas? lol!

My name is Gemma and I get called Gem, just in case this helps with any creative ideas. Thanks in advance.

By gemma

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Gemma's Gems? XD A little obvious, I know. Something about guardians? Maybe Nannies Care? Kids are the Future? I wish you the best of luck, whatever you call your agency!

April 9, 2014 Flag

I'm going through the state of Texas for being a part-time nanny/babysitter out of my home. Which name would you like if you were looking for an in-home part time babysitter/nanny? I'm 31 years old and have already had an in-home daycare, but now in my life, I'm only wanting to watch kids part time as I have children of my own. I want to incorporate the word "nanny" or "babysitter" in the title somewhere, but want to stay away from the word "daycare."

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions for a name, also! Thanks for your help! :)

Scarbrough Nanny Services
Jenna's Babysitting Bunch
Awesome Babysitters Club (ABC)
The Learning Curve
Little Kids R Welcome
Babies to Pre-K Babysitting

By Jenna S.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 13, 2014 Flag

My cousin Emma is becoming a nanny. She will be looking after children 0-16 in England

By Emma from high Wycombe, England

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Business and Legal BusinessApril 15, 2013
A bedroom dresser that is cluttered and disorganized.
Name Ideas for a Decluttering Business
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Advice on Canceling Cable and Phone Service
Playcare Center
Name Ideas for a Playcare Center
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 8:25:45 PM on 10.0.1.240 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.