Girl's 13th Birthday Party Ideas

What are good ideas for my daughter's 13th birthday party?

By Ivette from San Fransisco, CA

Best Answer

When my daughter turned 13, we had a sleepover for her and seven friends. I got pizzas for dinner and we just had a sausage sizzle for breakfast. They watched movies all night and had an awesome time. It wasn't too expensive and my daughter loved it.

Best Answer

Well I'm having my 13th birthday as a sleepover at night. Some things you could do is if it's all girls you could set up a long table and put some dangling lights around your house or where ever the party is held.

Then you can eat like a pizza for lunch, but then for dessert you can get a mini 3 layer cake pan on amazon and give each girl their own icing set of what ever flavor they like. So they get to frost their own mini cakes and have fun while doing it. When they are done you can get a few red box movies for really cheap so they can stay up all night and eat popcorn and watch moviesgossip...etc..

Pick your daughter's friends up at 11 in the morning and take them back to yours. Let them gossip, etc. for about 30 minutes. Then take them to the movies. You supply the popcorn and drinks then go back to your house and the parents can pick them up after.

Ideas for party bag:

program of pictures

thank you note

hair brush

for my 13th birthday i had the best

first we went to the movies and watched hotel transylvania 2 then we went to roadster dinner my fav. restaurant. while we were at the movies my mom prepaired the real part at home

so she got me a photobooth and we wore the cutest costumes everitb was a hollywood/selena gomez themed party

i had so m7uch fun and my friends slep over

depends what she likes . if she's a girly girl then you could have a spa girly night or have a trip to a spa or if she is a tomboy then you could get to go camping or hiking or a gaming.

13th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMay 17, 2011
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
Cake with a 13 candles on it.
13th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys