Make a Trivia Christmas Jar

Around Christmas I make my sisters something like a memory jar. Instead of memories with them, I put in inside jokes, movie lines, pictures, random facts, and drawings on little pieces of paper with colorful backgrounds. Then I decorate the jar.

Movie quotes, random facts, and cute or funny pictures were mostly found online. You can use Snapple caps or fortune cookie fortunes, anything. Just an idea for a little something extra along with their real Christmas presents. They like the jars better than jewelry or clothes. It is more personal and shows that you put a little thought into the gift. :)

By Bec from Chicago, IL

Thoughtful and original. You all will remember these gifts as you grow older, much more than you'll remember anything else you could have given. "Things" can be broken, lost, stolen, and left behind. "Love" goes wherever you go for the rest of your lives. Thank you for sharing your "Christmas Jars" idea.

Holidays and Parties Christmas GiftsSeptember 21, 2009
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
A pink piggy bank made from a plastic mayo bottle.
Mayonnaise Jar Piggy Bank
trivia party
Trivia Themed Party Ideas
beaded lid
Crafts Using Jar Lids