Shih Tzu Puppy Not Eating

I have a five month old Shih Tzu. She doesn't eat her food. Could someone offer some information on how to make her eat? I feed her Science Diet. I also feed her Royal Canin puppy food.

By EZE-1 from New York, NY

Answers

I rescue Shih Tzus [I'm living with 9 right now!!] and I've found that each one will eat Bil-Jac - some will only eat kibble, others [especially those without teeth] devour the frozen Bil-Jac. It costs a bit more, but they don't eat that much for a meal. It takes 5 of mine 5-6 weeks to eat a bag of kibble [30 pounds] and the other 4 take 4½ weeks to eat a 5 pound bag of the frozen. To me, it is well worth the extra $1.75 per bag to see them enjoy their meals.

Hand holding treat with a Shih Tzu puppy in the background
Shih Tzu Puppy Not Eating
Pets Dogs HealthJuly 16, 2010
Bored Kid at a Restaurant
Keep Children Entertained When Eating Out
Puppy
Puppy is Not Eating
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
🎄