Clay Pot Ballerina
This is a ballerina made from clay pots.
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- 2 medium clay pots
- 1 small clay pots
- 1 clay saucer
- acrylic paint
- spray paint
- hot glue and gun
- fake flower
- fluffy ribbon
- regular ribbon
- First of all spray paint pots a base coat, let dry.
- Paint the pots as in the picture with acrylic paint, let dry.
- Glue the 2 medium pots together as in picture, then glue onto the saucer.
- Glue small pot on top, then glue ribbon around body. Glue regular ribbon as in picture to look like arms and hands.
- Paint on the face.
- Then just put flower in top.
- You can add a music box in bottom if you like.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
This is absolutely adorable! It would be a great project for girlscouts/brownies or other similar groups. Love it!
This is one I will have to try, she is so cute.
By Karen Lawson (Guest Post)
That is so cute! You could also paint the pots white and make snowmen! Cute! Thanks for sharing!
somehow I knew as soon I seen the picture of this cute craft it would be one of yours Sandy
thanks for giving us another one of your adorable crafts
Add your voice to the conversation.