Fall Dogwood and Hickory

The red tree in the photograph is a dogwood that me and two of my children planted back in the 80s. It has provided many memories for us as I 'forced' them to help me dig it from the woods and plant it in our landscape. Of course I could have done it a lot quicker without them, but felt they needed a lesson in protecting and beautifying our environment.

They were really mad with me that day, it was February, with a cold and drizzling rain, but it has given much pleasure and many laughs since.

They both love to come home when it's in bloom and remember the 'good ole days.'

The photo was made in November of 2010.

The yellow hickory tree shades the converted bus of the hunters that have rights to our property. It too was made in November 2010.

By Norma

Autumn Trees
Photos of Autumn Trees
Photos GardenJanuary 26, 2011
Autumn leaves, pumpkin, apple, and other elements of a fall centerpiece.
Fall Centerpiece Ideas
Fall Leaves on White Background
Decorating with Fall Leaves
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Growing a Red Osier Dogwood
Growing a Red Osier Dogwood
🎄