Angel (King German Shepard)

Angel is 19 month old King German Shepard that we got when she was 2 months old. She likes to bike with me, run, swim, run, ball, dog park, beach and go on a treadmill. She tracks different scents well. She is loved so much, just like a family member. I am the pack leader and was trained by Ceaser Milan, the Dog Whisperer. I have a well balanced Shepard.

By Angel from London Ontario

From one dog lover to another, you've got a beautiful dog. I owned a German Shepherd once and she was really smart and gentle. We named her Topaz being she was born in November. She loved to go with us to the woods. You stated "King" and I'll need to research on that as it's something new to me. Thanks for sharing.

German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 12, 2010
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
California King Bed
Buying Sheets for a California King Bed
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Man in Yellow King Costume
Making a King Costume