Sea Shell Candle Holder

Start with a 3x3 inch square block of wood, about 1-2 inches deep. Paint it out with light (off-white, cream, eggshell, etc.) colored craft paint. If you have the tools, drill a 2 inch diameter circle or the diameter of a pillar candle you have on hand. Use glossy or satin finish varnish to seal the paint. Glue small seashells, covering the wood square. You can then begin to glue shells on top of shells to build up the holder. I try to create a wreath effect. Makes a beautiful and classy gift.

By Hache

Hi this sounds like a great idea. I am going to try it with my teen Sunday school class. BUT as I do not have the time to make all the wood blocks I am using an old CD as the base with a tea light in the middle and shells round the edge.

Homemade Candle Holder
Homemade Candle Holder Ideas
Crafts NatureNovember 14, 2004
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
knitting needles and yarn
Sea Shell Knitting Stitch
Holiday Candle Holders
Making Painted Glass Jar Holiday Candle Holders
star jar candle holder
Glass Jar Candle Holder Ideas
🎉
🎄