Felt mittens make handy bookmark.
- felt scraps, 3x1 inches
- tacky glue
- beads, sequins or glitter glue for trim
- metal pin curl clip
- yarn for hanging loop
- Draw a template of a mitten 3 inches long and 1 inch wide. Use it to cut four scraps of felt. (The palms of the mittens can be a contrasting color.)
- On the center of the cuff end of each palm-side piece, cut out a tiny rectangle the width of the pin curl clip and 1 inch long.
- Glue the two sides of each mitten along the edges, catching in the ends of the yarn loop as shown.
- Decorate the top of each mitten.
- Clip together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 18, 2017 at 12:20:29 PM on 10.0.1.190 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us