Elegant, but Cheap, Wedding Decorations

I am getting Married in September 2005 and it is a afternoon wedding. We have opted to pay for it ourselves and my colors are wine and champagne the accent color is gold. I want to use roses as my flower and candles for my centerpieces for the reception. Do you have any suggestions on how to make something elegant but cheap?

Farrah

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Frugal Wedding Decorations
Inexpensive Wedding Decorations
Weddings DecorationsMay 9, 2005
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Two tiered wedding cake with flowers on top.
Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:44:36 AM on 10.0.0.234 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.