Baby Oil to Add Shine

After cleaning my stainless steel sink, I realized it wasn't looking as shiny as it did years ago, when it was new. I remembered a old tip from a friend years before, so I got a nice clean soft rag (old socks make wonderful rags) and put some baby oil on the sink and rubbed the baby oil all around it. Wow, how nice! It looked like new (almost), it was so shiny.

I tried baby oil on everything I had around the house that was needing a shine. I even put it on the dinning room table and what a great shine. The whole kitchen looks bright and shiny now. It was so easy and baby oil is very cheap. Leaves everything so shiny. Be sure not to use to much though, a little goes a long way.

By dwedenoja from New Creek, WV

To me anyway, the best part would be the smell. I love the smell of baby oil, powder and lotion! :-)

stainless steel sink
Cleaning a Stainless Steel Sink
Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousFebruary 3, 2011
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
🎉
🎄