Using Hang Over the Door Shoe Organizer

Hang and over-the-door shoe organizer in your garage or on/near whatever door you exit. In it, stash all the grab-n-go items you may need - umbrella, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, etc. Everything will be in one place and ready for the road when you are!

By Lisa from Madison, WI

We use one of these on our bathroom door- works great in a small bathroom with no medicine cabinet and limited drawer/cabinet space!

I use one in my bathroom as well. It holds everything I need plus some extras. I store my blow dryer and curling iron it in, along with other products.The lower pockets work great for my daughter to store her hairbrushes and things. No more searching through drawers or cupboards for hair clips and combs!

I use one on the inside of my coat closet door for gloves, hats and scarves- I actually could make use of one in every room!

Hats and Gloves in Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Uses for Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Organizing Clutter ControlDecember 3, 2008
Fabric Shoe Organizer
Making a Fabric Shoe Organizer
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer