Cleaning Tile Floors

I have tile floors in my house. I noticed after cleaning them with the recommended cleaners they just didn't looked as nice as when they where brand new. I started to experiment. I found that spraying an area with 409 first, then washing made the floor look and feel cleaner. It worked great on the kitchen floor; removing grease that can't be seen but is there. 409 doesn't hurt the tile or the grout. It doesn't take any longer to wash my floor when I do this, but I do have to remember to carry the bottle of 409 with me. I have been using this method for several years and I am very happy with the results.

By xintexas from San antonio

Do you use something on the floor after the 409? I have been carrying Spic and Span and using it with my Wet Swiffer mop to get all my tile floors cleaned with one Swiffer pad as they seem to dry out quickly. However, sometimes I think I should be using something after I use the Spic and Span. Oh, by the way, I buy the Spic and Span at the Dollar store, so it has really helped me save money on the cost of the Swiffer Pads. Thanks!