Overwhelmed? Send New Years Cards

If you are just overwhelmed this Xmas and can't get to your cards- You have the eccentric option of sending cards in January as Happy New Year cards! I have done that when I was working a lot through the holidays. Just get cards that will fit the theme or make your own.

By Pamphyila from L.A. CA

I send Happy New Year, Happy Holidays, or Season's Greetings cards to someone that I didn't send a card to this year because I hadn't received one from them for the last year or two but then received a card this year, or to people that I unexpectedly received a card from that hadn't already been on my list.

New Years Card
Sending New Year's Cards
Holidays and Parties Christmas CardsDecember 23, 2009
Woman Writing Christmas Cards
Finding Time To Send Christmas Cards
Gingerbread Man Christmas Card
Making Gingerbread Man Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards