Gift Bags and Extra Gifts

I keep gift bags from all of the holiday parties, etc. and reuse them. I also keep gifts that I don't really like and recycle them, other people like things that I don't!

yes i regift most of the gifts i recieve. i dont burn candles because of the fire risk. candles are given to me all the time, as are trinkets for the house. i know what i like and what i dont like.

Great ideas....I've been doing for years! I recycle gift bags as they are good for several times and it's a shame to pitch them when they are nice. I'm also "guilty" of recycling gifts I don't like or can't use.

Better Living Green Living Recycling PaperMay 7, 2006
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Making Paper Bags From Newspaper