DogsPets

Keep Pet Info Handy When Traveling

Besides having a folder for each dog in my filing cabinet, I also scan all my vet paperwork as it comes along and save it to a folder in a Yahoo account as a backup. I created a Yahoo account just for my pets information. I don't receive any e-mail and other than my husband no one else even knows it exists.

This way, no matter where ever I am, I'm just a click away from any important information I may need and I also have a really good profile picture of each dog in each of their folders, not to mention their microchipped numbers and where they're registered.

I started doing this a few years ago when we traveled back and forth to my mother-in-law who lived in another state for visits. I also had dog tags made with her phone number and our cell numbers on it and attach them before each visit.

The picture below is of Rosie, Ginger and Emma just before getting baths which is why none of them have their collars on.

By caroleerose from Madison, AL

I hadn't thought of creating an internet account for the animals. That's a great idea! I'm going to start working on one this week! Thank you!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes