Mildew Stain On Satin

I have a mildew stain on a red satin shirt of my daughters and I have tried everything to try to get rid of it. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if I could find another one like it but I can't. If any one has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Candice from Summer Shade, KY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try baking soda and Peroxide and scrub.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsSeptember 9, 2008
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
Blue Suede Shoes
Removing Mildew on Suede
Removing Stains from a Satin Dress
Removing Stains from a Satin Dress
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:18:09 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.