Dryer Sheets for Dusting

To dust all the furniture, I use a sheet of "Bounce" that is commonly used for the dryer. I don't know what's in it, but I save time as the dust does not stick to the furniture as much as it used to with my regular dusting cloth.

By Bobby from Montreal, CANADA

Does it have to be a new sheet, or can you reuse one that has already been through the dryer?

Dryers sheets are also great for cleaning your TV and computer monitor because it stops static that causes the dust to cling to the screens.

If you have a windy day and keep getting static shocks from your household appliances or people, tuck a dryer sheet into your pocket or pin it to your clothes. No more static!

If you keep one in a zip-bag and take it with you, you can get rid of static cling in your clothes!

Note: ANY brand of dryer sheet will work, it doesn't have to be the expensive ones.

Used vs New dryer sheets. The used ones will work for dusting and cleaning the TV and computer monitor, but for static cling and static shocks, the new ones work best, and can always be re-used later in the dryer.

I like bounce too. Also when drying clothes the dryer sheet works great to clean the lint filter trap thing-no particles floating off everywhere.

Man Dusting End Table
Dusting Your House
Home and Garden Cleaning DustingOctober 2, 2008
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?