Use Old Breadbox to Control Kitchen Clutter

Using an old wooden breadbox to store misc. items has really improved the everyday kitchen clutter that I used to have laying around or stuck to the fridge with magnets.

In the box, I have an old coffee mug that holds a few pens and screwdrivers, a notepad for grocery listing, memory tickler notes to myself, the everyday address book, an envelope for Canadian Tire money, product coupons and stamps, a regular calendar for appointments, birthdays, etc., the city calendar showing garbage pickup schedules, and the list goes on.

Whenever someone is looking for something, the first place we go is to the breadbox and 99% of the time, it's there! No more looking all over for that newspaper clipping, paint chip sample card, or whatever.

By mlina from Amherstburg

That is an awesome idea, now I just wish I had one! LOL

The one about the bread box is the best ideal I've heard. I have one that I'm not using but I've now found a good use for it. Thanks mlina

Uses for a Breadbox
Uses for a Breadbox
Organizing Clutter ControlNovember 13, 2009
Garage Full of Boxes and Clutter
Getting Rid of Clutter
Painting a Bread Box
Painting a Bread Box
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:21:37 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.