Using John Freida Shampoo for Blondes

I have naturally light brown hair with lots of blonde going through it. About two years ago I dyed my hair a reddish almost burgundy color. It soon faded to an auburn and slowly just adjusted to the color it has become now. My hair already had some hints of red in it, and now my "natural" hair is an auburn color with very little hints of blond in it.

I'd really like to bring out the natural blond in my hair. I was wondering if I used the John Freida shampoo for blondes, if it would do a good job of bringing out the subtle natural blonde in my hair or not, and how it would affect the rest of my hair.

By **rene**

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringJuly 29, 2009
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
pan
Hoppin' John Recipes
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:22:50 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.