No Melt Sparkleballs

I've been making sparkleballs for years. But this year I've finally discovered an excellent no-melt method for putting the holiday light balls together-- thanks to my new husband, Steve! A fan of www.sparkleball.com sent me her instructions for using soft cups and a hole puncher to build the sparkleball. She then used bits of wire to attach the cups together. But crafty Steve gave me a package of zip-ties, and the result was brilliant. The No-Melt Sparkleball is perfect for children!

By Sparkleball Lady from San Diego CA

Link: http://www.sparkleball.com/nomelt.htm

Thanks for the great instructions! They are really pretty.

I am so happy to see these instructions! i made one of them many years ago but connected them together with paper clips. Mine was just plain clear with white lights...I put it out on my porch and everyone wanted to know where i got it...these instructions are so much easier and i'm going to get one made before Christmas...i also went on the site and was amazed at all the different ones made..thanks again for the instructions...Now my project has a name...I never knew what they were called before..

thanks for the instructions. That is so neat.

Zig

Photo of a pink sparkle ball Christmas Decoration.
Making Sparkleball Decorations
Crafts Christmas DecorationsDecember 5, 2008
Ice Cubes
Making Ice Last Longer
Sparkle ball variant.
Making a Snowman With Plastic Cups
Striated homemade soap in reds, pinks, and blue.
Making Melt and Pour Soap
Chocolate fondue
Chocolate Fondue Recipes
🎉
🎄