Coloring White Melts

I would like to know what I have to use to color white melts? I need yellow. Any help will be appreciated.

Marsha from Peoria, Il

Have you tried the paste type food coloring? Much more intense color and no "fluid" to mess with the consistency of the melts. Might work!

I have used the paste food coloring.You get more vivid colors & I think you have more control over the color. I use it all the time.

I use the paste food colors...very intense color...use sparingly. If you do not have paste colors you can use the liquid colors...these may take more to get the color you are looking for.

Good Luck!!!

Merry Christmas

Food and Recipes Food Tips CandyDecember 14, 2005
Child Coloring in a Coloring Book
Saving Money On Coloring Books
Pretzel Pumpkins
Making Pretzel Pumpkins
silk flowers in a glass vase
Coloring Silk Flowers
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 9:46:18 AM on 10.0.0.166 in 960 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.