Share Crafts

Wood Cleaner Recipe

This is my favorite wood cleaner recipe:

Put 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a 16 ounce spray bottle. Add 20 drops or more of pure essential lemon oil. Add 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar. Fill the rest of the bottle with purified water. Shake well. Be sure to use a pure essential lemon oil, not a synthetic one.

You can use fresh lemon juice instead of lemon oil, but then you'll need to use it up quickly or refrigerate it so it doesn't spoil. Use 1-2 teaspoons juice in place of the 20 drops. If you use lemon juice, you can also sprinkle this over pasta or on a salad!

Spray this formula on your rag or directly onto furniture. Wipe it dry immediately.

Source: Clean House Clean Planet by Karen Logan

By tasana from MO

By Luann DeLuca 5 56 12/13/2011

I love this idea, especially using the juice from a real lemon. I am wondering if juice from an orange would work as well. I see orange cleaning products all over. I have a ton of oranges in my fridge from friends returning from Florida. I planned on using the peels and juice for a simmering potpourri, but I think I will try the juice in the wood cleaning recipe first.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Post a Comment